Some teaching practices I would like to try:
- Don't use text book any more.
- Use Portfolios instead.
- Organize teaching projects involving different teachers of various subjects.
- Use educational games (apps) in the classroom or as home work.
- Learn to use Minecraft to teach and learn.
- Get involved and cowork in any citizen science project.
What I need before engaging eTwinningMyself
- Develope my colllaborative skills in team work
Students work teams
- Develope Colllaborative skills: brainstorming, decision making,
- Ask Open-Ended Questions
- Pose challenges
- Living beings - 1 ESO (age 12-13)
- Enviromental impacts and natural resources - 3 ESO (age 14-15)
- The cell - 3 ESO (age 14-15), 4 ESO (age 15-16) and 1 bachillerato (age 16-17)
- Ecosystems - 4 ESO (age 15-16)
- Nutition in animals - 1 bachillerato (age 16-17)